English Love Status

English Love Status 


Only one in your life, I truly believe, 
you find someone who can completely turn your world around. 
You tell them things that you've never shared with another soul

I'm giving you permission but you don't need it. 
Just do what you gotta do

Love Status 

I hear a dying swan
Whispering softly to the river
While she rests and sleeps
The river answers back with a song

A song of life and death
Raping onto her graceful neck
Breath took her away
And now she sleeps and never comes back..." 
By Chloe Meghan

I don't need the Prince Charming to 
have my own happy ending

I, could be the one you call baby 
You could be the one that I love like crazy

Let's make the time to
Have a conversation 
I wanna tell you what's deep
Inside my heart sensation

Lips red as blood, hair black as night, 
bring me your heart, my dear, dear Snow White

1 Response to "English Love Status "

  1. SUPER THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE GOOD
    http://suvicharstar.com/gujarati-suvichar/

    ReplyDelete